Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FASHION: Morn Creation

What do pandas and sharks and rabbits have in common? ( Yes, this is fo' real )

All three have been inspirations for the famous bag designs from Morn Creations.


When I was in Japan last fall I saw these shark backpacks everywhere, but I never actually bought one since they usually required me to part with too pretty a penny - looking back now, I wish I had given an arm for one of these bad boys especially since they're not readily accessible. ( cause we all know - the rarer your swag, the cooler you are ) Best part is, I've seen ladies and gents rocking these bags and for the girls who want more of a girly touch, check out the extremely tenoli panda bags! ( I personally think a Jaws side pouch is perfect for a on-the-go city dwelling chick like myself )

If you're interested you could check out the official "site" but it's more of a flash that displays some information about the flagship store that recently opened in Hong Kong so you'll have to rely on internet stores to make any purchases.
Good ole' Ebay will work in this case, but YesStyle.com has a wider selection of the panda and rabbit bags.

So for all you late Christmas shoppers this year who have a pretty fly friend and don't know what to get them - a grey white should do the trick!

Until next time Tenoli lovers! <3

La Tenoli

3 comments:

  1. Those sharks are so weird! Some of their other ones are ... different, but still strange to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the reason why I was so attracted to them was the fact that they are so different (and a bit strange at first).
    I'd love to get myself the panda wrislet, I think it'd be cute to rock on a day of heavy city shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness i honestly want one! hmmm where can i buy one?

    ReplyDelete