Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello Kitty at UNIQLO -- Hellosmile Project


Hello Kitty is EVERYWHERE lately! Hello Kitty for Asics. Hello Kitty for Forever 21. Hello Kitty for Uniqlo! 


For the first time in months, I took a look at the new Uniqlo (US) site and I discovered that there's a line of Hello Kitty graphic tees out EXCLUSIVELY at the Flagship store on 5th Ave -- sounds like a shopping trip on Friday to me.

There were two tees in particular that I fell in love with.

The others were a bit too kiddish for me; these are cute but still rock-able at my age. I'm definitely going to check out the FOREVER 21 X HELLO KITTY collection when that comes out on Friday as well. Check out the collection on TokyoFashion's cover post of the Shibuya launch.

By the way, I'm so happy to be posting up on here again.

La Tenoli

No comments:

Post a Comment