Friday, January 7, 2011

Akemashite Omedetou!~ (Happy New Year!)

The holidays left us as fast as they came.
I already miss all the jolly songs and spirit-lifting decor. 
Well, here's to hoping the end of year holidays were as exciting and fulfilling for you guys as they were for me.

And in the spirit of giving and the new year I decided to participate in the Pay It Forward project that Carla from  MessyCarla has kicked off on her own blog.

Credit to Rai from blarglefargle.blogspot.com
I'm one of those people that loves to give and loves to create so please comment and join!~ 

XOXO
La Tenoli

6 comments:

  1. I would love to be a part of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! I love that idea! :)

    xo, Meg
    on-a-hunt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that I need everyone's email addresses so that I can get in contact with you! :)

    MARSHA - please send me your email address!

    ReplyDelete